Tuesday 3 March 2015

Tin Foil Curls



 When I first heard the term "tin foil curls" I though, what the heck!? My hair is so dull and flat, that I had to investigate more into this. I wanted to share my results, as I thought this would be great for older kids as well as adults.

Review

I'll be honest. This was my first attempt. Its not as quick or as easy as some make out. I do think it will get easier and quicker in time though. I think I will get better curls too. 
I didn't put any products on, when I finished. I wanted to see how long it would last for (my hair does not hold curls very well). I must say, I did the school run in the extreme wind today, and the curls stayed. Amazing! 


Please note: Take care. The foils get really hot. 



This is my hair dried naturally (very flat and boring)


Take a section of hair. How big depends on how bigger curl you want. Smaller for more  curlier curls, large pieces make a loose curl. Then use about 3 fingers to wrap it up. Hold your hair as shown on the picture.



Put your straighteners on each foil piece for around 45 seconds. Leave foils to completely cool.  


Ta Da!!  




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip, my daughter and I are off to try this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Josie. Let me know how it goes x

    ReplyDelete