Saturday 2 May 2015

Home Sweet Home

It’s been too long since I last did a post. Sorry about that. This house is just getting over pneumonia as well as other things. Can you believe it! Its this cold weather that won’t leave us alone. I need sun in my life. I guess I will have to bring the sunshine indoors.

Don’t know about you, but I love decorating. Much to my husband’s dismay, if the word DIY comes out of my mouth, he runs. I have to bribe him just to put some shelves up. Sound familiar?

My dilemma is, what to decorate with? Like I said in my previous blog post (I love blank walls). My first thought is to paint the room white (boring to some I know) I then try and find accessories to bring in the colour.

Whether you want to do DIY projects or buy things ready made. Here are a few ideas I like and then links you may need.

For a DIY project, I think these door knobs are a great idea.




Link for the instructions on how to create this master piece: http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/how-to-make-diy-drawer-pulls-apartment-therapy-tutorials-216669







Another DIY Project that will brighten up any room. 



Love this bed cover from H&M. Great for girls and boys. www.hm.com









For more ideas for kids bedrooms. Follow me on Pinterest. Henny&Rose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment