Saturday 2 May 2015

mummy essentials


OK! These are my must essentials for mummies.


My friend Becky told me about this beauty. Its a bleach pen that will get anything out of whites. I haven't found one thing that it won't remove, even in old stains. Its a must for mummies with kids who get messy (or husband's for that matter). You can relax when your children are in white! Its from America (obviously). I order it from Ebay. It is a bit pricey, but I promise you won't be disappointed with the results. 






I am pretty sure everyone has this in their home. They're are so many ways to use Vaseline. Maybe some you didn't know. Hopefully I will be able to share some of those, excluding the obvious dry lips.

1. Taming those eyebrows
2. High lighter for those cheek bones
3. sooth cracked heels (put some on at night, then pop your socks on, and sleep)
4. To define lashes
5. Removes eye lash stubborn eye lash glue.
6. Acts as a barrier for self tanning for those areas you don't want to tan. Or eye lash/brow tint.
7. Protects your skin from hair colouring.
8. Hand cream, especially for those cuticles.
9. Bum cream for your babies.
10. Mouth gets dry? put some on your teeth.
11. Any bottles that won't open easily? add it around the rim.
12. Helps sunburn.


Again, another one everyone must already have.  I go through so much of this stuff. I actually panic if it's ran out. This is best applied at night. It will soak up all that extra oil in your hair, and rub it in better (nothing worse than the grey hair thats not natural). Dry Shampoo is also good for volume, as well as making up do's stay in longer. I personally like Batiste Dry Shampoo the best. 






I got given this as part of a present for my first child. Now I can't buy anything else. My youngest child recently was suffering so much with the teething bum (you know what I mean). Just put this on, and its gone. Love it!



Leave a comment below and let me know, what are your musts?

No comments:

Post a Comment