Friday 12 June 2015

Little Bird - Gender Neutral





I have probably said it before but, I will say it again! I love kids clothes that are gender neutral. I just don’t understand people who say; “he cant wear that, he’s a boy!” or vise versa, voiced in my post about boy tights. The one high street brand which I love for this reason is Little Bird. Incase you didn't know, its a concession in Mothercare and Jooles Oliver is the talented woman behind it. Launched not too long ago, all the items are pretty much suitable for boys and girls, even down to the shoes!

As I have both a girl and a boy, I find this very useful. I can get something for my daughter, knowing my son can wear it in a few years. Trust me, I know all about the hand-me-down being the youngest of six. The next up from me was a boy, so I use to get the pass downs from him. And, Lets just say, they were not gender neutral! Not only that. 

Another huge plus for Little Bird, beyond style and quality, is that it’s also a very affordable brand. The designs are full of bright colours, which is not normally something i go for. I normally steer toward blacks, greys and blues - especially for me! I don’t like to be all out there; not sure if its a confidence thing, I just don’t want people to looking at me! However, for my kids - I love it and so does my daughter. My son, bless him, has no choice in the matter yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment